Cat-friendly lodging or a pet sitter? Cats have independent personalities. It’s convenient to leave cats home alone since they don’t require a formal walk with a human to heed nature’s call, and prefer to nap in a quiet, sunny spot–from sunrise to sundown. But cats still enjoy the comforts and safety that humans provide.
Dogs may come to mind first when thinking about a pet resort, but pet resorts are for cats too!
Why choose cat-friendly lodging at a pet resort?
There are many benefits to lodging your cat at a pet resort while you are away. Although cats enjoy their independence, it does not mean they enjoy being left alone for extended periods. What if you have a cat that needs medication? If Kitty doesn’t take her medicine nicely for you, it’s doubtful your neighbor is skilled or patient enough to handle your cat’s unique care.
The benefits of cat-friendly lodging at a pet resort include:
- Pet care professionals. The staff at Holiday House Pet Resort & Training Center is professionally trained in pet care, and knowledgeable of pet behaviors. The health and happiness of your cat is our priority. Your vacation is too important to spend time worrying if the cat is ok!
- Medicine administered as directed. The medical staff at Doylestown Veterinary Hospital & Holistic Pet Care is available to handle the medical needs of your cat.
- Daily health checks and housekeeping. Your cat will have human contact and love every day. A clean litter box, a scratch behind the ear, and loving words usually get the purr motor running!
- Fresh food and water, just like home. Resort care means eating fresh servings of food instead of a heap of kibble left to last several days.
- Wow, new toys and cat trees to discover! We firmly believe that daily activity is essential to the health and happiness of every pet—dog or cat. The word “resort” alone brings thoughts of fun and pampering to mind, and that is what Holiday House Pet Resort & Training Center is all about! We’ve got cat toys, cat trees, catnip, and videos of birds and fish! If your cat prefers getting brushed while relaxing on a soft lap, we’ve got that too!
- Temperature-controlled space that is just for cats—no dogs, no barking! Go ahead and adjust your heat or A/C to save money while you’re away because our temperature-controlled cattery is purr-fectly comfortable and bright.
There are benefits to boarding your cat at a pet resort. You can depend on professional pet care provided in a safe and enriching atmosphere. Don’t spend one second of your family vacation wondering how, or what, the cat is doing at home alone, or whether the neighbor has your cat’s best interest in mind. We guarantee you won’t come home to unraveled toilet paper rolls or shredded curtains!
Pet resorts are for cats too! Call 215-345-6960 to learn more about boarding your cat at Holiday House Pet Resort & Training Center and to schedule your cat’s luxury stay.