DOG DAYCARE IN DOYLESTOWN, PA
DOG DAYCARE IN DOYLESTOWN, PA
Exceptional Doggie Daycare
Most. Fun. Ever. Trusted, Veterinary Supervised Pet Care for 6 Decades.
Holiday House Pet Resort & Training Center’s doggie daycare programs give your dog the optimum amount of play, exercise, and rest they need while you’re busy or out of the house. Rain or shine, your dog will experience a day of companionship, engagement, and enrichment in a healthy, caring atmosphere.
What Sets Our Daycare Program Apart from All the Others?
- Our daycare programs are unique, enriching curriculums with the right level of interaction and play to fit every canine personality.
- Each program is specially designed with activities that support the social, emotional, cognitive, and physical wellbeing of each dog.
- Appropriate play and interactions are supervised by highly trained staff in a safe and positive atmosphere
- Themed weeks offer new and fun experiences for the dogs—every week there’s something different. Our special events take fun to a new level, and also give us an opportunity to have fun with the pet parents too.
Your happy dog will arrive home tired from a fun day!
Our Daycare Programs
There’s something for every dog at our resort!
- Adventurers - A fun-filled, supervised day of group daycare
- Explorers - Group daycare with additional enrichment activities and engagement for the highly motivated dogs
- Trailblazers - Group daycare and enrichment with trainer-led activities
- V.I.P. Daycare - A fun day tailored to Very Important Pets who prefer a more intimate setting for activities and attention.
- V.I.P. Explorers- Supervised play, plus mentally engaging activities
- V.I.P. Trailblazers – Personalized trainer-led activity along with customized play and enrichment games
Featured Daycare Program
If your dog desires more out of each day and thrives on extra-enriching activities, the Explorer program takes play to the next level. This is the perfect program for a complete day of engaging activities that stimulate the mind, body and soul for a happy and fulfilled pup at the end of the day. Explorers participate in customized activities and games such as herding or nose work–tasks associated with their breed that provide a sense of accomplishment. Enrichment activities include:
- Brain games and food puzzles
- Herding balls
- Nature hikes
- Nose work and bacon-flavored bubbles
- Fun’gility and tunnel work
A Fun & Safe Place for Dogs
No matter which daycare program your dog prefers most, they can expect the best in fun and quality care at Holiday House Pet Resort & Training Center.
- Close supervision by our loving, highly trained staff and wellness checks
- Primary outdoor play yard features special, dog-specific turf system for optimal comfort and sanitary conditions
- A secure, fenced-in facility
- A variety of safe dog toys, play equipment and splash pools during the warmer months
- Natural and built-in shading
- Indoor playroom has a soft, rubberized floor covering for safety and comfort
- Pet and environmentally-friendly cleaning products and protocols including immediate housekeeping
- Raised cots for resting in comfort
- Fresh water is always available
For the safety of all guests and staff, we require all dogs to be up to date on vaccinations, tested twice annually for internal parasites, and free from any signs of illness.
Call Holiday House Pet Resort & Training Center today to book your pet’s one-of-a-kind vacation at our luxury pet care facility!
Dog Daycare Introduction
At Holiday House Pet Resort & Training Center, we make it a priority to ensure your pet’s safety. A proper introduction to the group will help determine which daycare program is the best fit for your dog.
Monthly Resort Calendar
Our special events take fun to a whole new level! View our resort calendar for details about themed weeks, Explorer activities, special events such as Super Puppy Bowl, Pup-A-Palooza, and scheduled training programs.
Daily Hours of Operation for Daycare
MONDAY - FRIDAY: 6:30 AM - 7:00 PM
SATURDAY: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Benefits of Dog Daycare
- Controlling weight and preventing associated health risks
- Improving heart and muscle health
- Helping to reduce boredom through physical, intellectual, and social stimulation
- Building confidence and trust to help reduce fear and anxiety
- Improving social skills with dogs and people