A Foundation for Success.
Trusted Pet Care for 6 Decades.
- Does your dog have trouble walking calmly while on a leash?
- Does your dog jump on you or your friends?
- Does your dog need help performing basic obedience commands?
We can help! Training at Holiday House Pet Resort & Training Center in Doylestown, PA can eliminate unwanted behaviors and help build vital communication skills between your dog and you.
Why Choose Holiday House Pet Resort & Training Center?
Our professional training programs:
- Identify your goals and expectations to create a custom plan
- Teach your dog to properly respond to commands
- Believe in positive reinforcement
- Use purposeful distractions to model real life
- Teach using multiple trainers and sessions daily for maximum retention
- Provide ongoing support and coaching to ensure confidence and success
Training Philosophy & Methods
All training is individualized based on breed, age and temperament. There is no one size fits all approach. The team works with your dog in multiple daily training sessions on a variety of manners and obedience skills including:
- Walking nicely on a leash
- Responding when called
- Greeting people with confidence
- Following basic commands like sit and stay
Which training program is the best fit for your goals and lifestyle?
We offer a FREE EVALUATION where you can meet with one of our training specialists so we can assess your dog and learn about your specific needs. All of this will help us to design a tailored program that fits the needs of your dog and you.
About Our Trainers
The professional dog training team at Holiday House Pet Resort & Training Center is highly educated in dog behaviors, reinforcement techniques and non-verbal body language. Our team stays current on our training certifications and technique by attending the latest conferences, seminars and even other dog training classes with our own dogs.
Additional Training Programs
We offer additional training options to help customize a program that fits your dog’s individual needs. Speak with a member of our training staff for more details. If you are ready to enroll your dog in a professional training program, call us today at (215) 345-6960 to schedule your training evaluation and get started now!