Professional dog grooming is essential to your dog’s overall wellness.
Save up to 50% off professional grooming at Holiday House Pet Resort & Training Center with our Operation War Dogs Spa Special! Read on for details…
- Professional dog grooming is another opportunity for your pet to be examined for problems which can lead to more serious health conditions. Removal of an imbedded tick in a timely fashion could prevent a more serious problem like Lyme disease; a cancerous tumor found early could save a life.
- A pet salon is designed for the convenience and safety of all pets. Lifting a dog into a tub could be dangerous for you and your dog, and trimming the hair around the eyes or paws could lead to injury if the dog moves unexpectedly.
- Regular grooming keeps your dog’s coat and skin healthy by removing dirt, debris and excessive hair. Removal of excessive hair through bathing, de-shedding treatments, and a thorough blow-out can reduce matting and knotting. Brushing the coat also removes dead hair and distributes natural oils over the skin making the coat shiny and healthy.
- Grooming services usually include ear care. Ears are cleaned and excess hair, which can cause bacteria to be trapped, is removed to reduce the chance of an ear infection. Attention to the ears can also detect ear mites.
- Walking with long nails can contribute to joint problems. The nails should be trimmed monthly and if not done correctly, the experience can be painful. Professionals have the right tools and know exactly where to cut to avoid injury.
- Massage is another healthy benefit of grooming for the modern pet. It’s used to relieve anxiety and muscle soreness as well as improve circulation. Professional groomers know the musculoskeletal system and apply the right touch in order to help your dog relax and enjoy the experience.
The Operation War Dogs Spa Special includes:
- Bubble Bath, Blow Dry & Brush Out
- Nail Clipping & Ear Cleaning
- Plus the choice of 1 spa service:
- Nose & pad conditioning treatment
- De-shedding treatment
- Dog massage or blueberry facial
Grooming is part of overall wellness for your pet. There are many health benefits to professional grooming services besides convenience and a clean pet. The coat and skin are your dog’s first line of protection. Routine grooming is an opportunity for early prevention and treatment of medical problems between yearly veterinary exams. A healthy dog is a happy dog!
The Holiday House Pet Resort Grooming Spa and our convenient Spa on State—in the heart of historical Doylestown—offer a full range of grooming and bathing options plus additional spa services. Call 215-345-6960 today to schedule a spa appointment.