If your dog or cat will be lodging at Holiday House Pet Resort & Training Center, a little planning makes our Express Check In quick and easy. Here are a few tips to help you prepare…
At Holiday House Pet Resort & Training Center, all the forms necessary for your pet’s stay are located on our website. Things changes–a new address or phone number, different food, or the addition of a medication–so forms must be filled out for each stay. By submitting these forms online ahead of your arrival, your check-in process will be shortened. We know your time is valuable and you want to be on your way quickly. Be sure to confirm your contact information, emergency numbers, and email address.
When you make the lodging reservation, ask the staff which vaccinations are necessary and suggested for your pet’s stay. Contact your veterinarian to make sure your dog or cat is up-to-date on vaccinations, and make an appointment if necessary. Proof of vaccination must be sent to the resort prior to your arrival.
Holiday House Pet Resort & Training Center serves veterinarian-approved food but our staff will serve your pet’s regular diet if you provide the food:
- Each portion should be individually bagged in a clear, Ziploc-like baggie. If your dog eats twice a day, there should be two individual servings of food for each day your dog with staying at the resort.
- Each baggie should include the pet’s full name and the amount of food placed in the baggie.
- Do not date and time each baggie. If the proper serving is placed in the bag, then it will be served based on your feeding instructions.
- All forms—including Feeding Instructions—should be completed prior to Check In. The staff will review the instructions with you before check in is completed.
- For safety reasons, no original packaging or large containers for food will be accepted. You will be asked to prepare the food servings into individual portions before Check In can be completed.
If your pet is on medication, be sure to provide enough medication for the entire stay. Medications must be provided in the original prescription packaging with dosing instructions.
- The Medication Instructions form should be completed prior to check in and will be reviewed with you.
- Be sure to place the package in a clear bag marked with your name and your pet’s name.
- For OTC medications and supplements, the original packaging should be labeled with your pet’s name and your last name.
Remaining calm is the most important tip for ensuring a smooth check-in. Pets can sense when we are upset or stressed and will mirror our energy. The best thing you can do is remain calm and confident so your dog or cat will have a positive experience.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call 215-345-6960 to speak with a Reservation Specialist.
You’ve chosen an activity package that’s right for your pet, submitted the forms and proof of vaccination, and provided food and medications in the proper packaging. Your pet’s check in to the resort was quick and easy…you and your pet are now ready for fun!