Group dog training classes offer convenience and value. There’s no doubt that professional training offers numerous benefits to the dog and the family, so it’s important to find a program that best fits your schedule and budget. Private training is a highly-individualized experience, but a small group that’s guided by a trainer offers professionally designed lessons for the right price. Group classes are a great opportunity to provide your dog with socialization skills, learn basic commands, and have fun with other pet parents.
How does training the dog benefit the whole family?
When a pet is properly trained, it shows that the dog is an important part of the family and that good behavior is expected and rewarded positively.
A well-trained dog:
- Reduces family stress
- Reduces damage to your home and personal belongings
- Increases a sense of safety and security
- Creates a strong bond with the dog
- Reduces costs associated with owning a dog
- Improves overall quality of life in the home
Dog training should start as soon as you bring your puppy or dog home. Setting boundaries and encouraging good behavior reduces stress for the dog and the family, eliminates bad behaviors, and creates a positive environment. Learning basic obedience establishes a language your dog can understand and sets expectations for good behavior.
Group dog training classes at Holiday House Pet Resort & Training Center are designed for success.
Our professional training focuses on fostering confidence, respect, and trust between your dog and you through proper socialization and positive reinforcement. All training programs are individualized, which means our training is designed to deliver immediate and lasting results. And our group dog training classes are fun and family-friendly.
- Small class size – 6 puppies or dogs and 2 trainers
- Personal attention and the ability to ask questions along the way
- Value and convenience with the support and results you expect
- Solid foundation for basic obedience training to ensure responsiveness in any environment
- Learn stress-free walking with your dog
For more information on upcoming training sessions, call 215-345-6960 to register for a class or visit our Training Calendar for more information.