Cats might seem pretty independent, but we know they need just as much love as dogs do. All of our cat guests have their own special cat condos in a dog-free section of our lodging facility to provide them a safe and relaxing personal environment. Not your typical boarding facility, Holiday House Pet features both professional groomers and a full veterinary facility on-site. Our owners and operators are veterinarians and our supervisory staff members all hold the highest level of pet care training certification.
Your pet’s stay can be made even better by participating in the fun activities at Holiday House – ask about our special discounted activities.
Lodging rates as low as $20.95.
- Separate and quiet quarters for cats
- Spacious private indoor rooms
- Cat condos include an individual perch shelf for sleeping
- Cat condos are large enough to accommodate multiple cats, if you’d like for your pets to stay together
- Doylestown Veterinary Hospital on premises
- Veterinarians/Owners reside on property
- Supervisory staff members have highest level of training certification
- Daily monitoring by our Guest Services team to ensure our guests are enjoying themselves during their stay
- In-suite Food and Beverage services provided twice daily or as requested
- Premium brand, veterinary approved diet offered to all guests, or you may bring your own food
- Maid services three times daily or as needed
- Comfy bedding and bowls provided
- Full service grooming salon