EXCEPTIONAL DOGGIE DAYCARE
Most. Fun. Ever. Trusted Pet Care for 6 Decades.
If you want your dog to be happy and active while you are at work or away for the day, our daycare program will exceed your expectations.
Holiday House Pet Resort & Training Center’s Doggie Daycare is the perfect place for the optimum amount of play, exercise and rest each day. Rain or shine, your dog will experience a day of personal attention and companionship in a healthy, caring atmosphere.
What sets our daycare program apart from all the others?
Our doggie daycare is always supervised by highly-trained staff to provide controlled and positive social interaction with dogs of a similar temperament and play style.
Call us atif you are looking for a uniquely enriching doggie daycare program.
Benefits of Doggie Daycare
- Safe and convenient way for you to encourage socialization and fitness
- Dogs are happier and healthier when actively engaged and exercised
- Reduces the risk of unwanted behaviors like digging, chewing or excessive barking due to boredom or separation anxiety
- Burns off pent-up energy; a tired, happy dog can make your arrival home after a long day much easier
- Builds socialization skills with other dogs and people. Poorly socialized dogs are more likely to react to the unknown with fear and aggression
- Satisfies a dog’s inherent pack nature by being around other dogs, playing and interacting with friends
- Improves fitness and overall wellness due to regular exercise
- Gives your dog a positive experience with new people, sights, sounds and other dogs
- Builds his/her confidence and gives you peace of mind knowing that your pet is in a safe, fun place!
Doggie Daycare Evaluation
At Holiday House Pet Resort & Training Center, we make it a priority to ensure your pet’s safety and require an evaluation prior to entering our daycare program. This evaluation will help determine whether your pet is a good candidate to play with other dogs and interact with members of our staff.
Call us atto schedule a DAYCARE EVALUATION and Day of Play.
Why Doggie Daycare at Holiday House Pet Resort & Training Center?
Our curriculum is designed with activities to deliver social, emotional and physical wellness. Day care guests enjoy themed weeks filled with daily activities including art projects, birthday parties, pool splashing, agility and enrichment exercises, and special events.
A typical day at Holiday House Pet Resort Doggie Daycare includes up to 10 hours of structured activities, free play and restful relaxation. Your dog will arrive home with you happy and tired from a fun day!
Our program offers safety and fun for all students with the following features:
- Close supervision by our loving, highly-trained staff
- Indoor play room contains a soft, rubberized floor for safety and comfort during indoor activities
- Primary outdoor play yard features special K9Grass system for optimal comfort and sanitary conditions
- A secure, fenced-in facility, wellness checks and monitoring of your pets throughout the day
- An environment free of health hazards such as toxic chemicals and objects that could be swallowed
- Raised cot lounges for resting in comfort
- A variety of safe dog toys and splash pools during the warmer months
- Natural and built-in shading available when the majority of play is outside
- Fresh water is always available
- Immediate housekeeping for a clean and sanitary space
For the safety of all students and staff, all dogs must be up-to-date on vaccinations, tested twice annually for internal parasites, and not show any signs of illness. Click here for more information on our Vaccination Requirements and Health Information.
Monthly Calendar & List of Activities
Every month Holiday House Pet Resort & Training Center’s Doggie Daycare offers a calendar of weekly themes and list of activities and special events. Our staff designs creative and enriching programs for 52 weeks of unique fun including:
- Mother’s and Father’s Day art projects
- Fitness weeks
- Bandana days
- Birthday celebrations
- Seasonal surprises
Our special events take fun to a whole new level! Events like our Super Puppy Bowl Party and New Year’s Ball Drop are popular celebrations for everyone to participate in. Some extra special events require a participation fee, with a portion donated to a local animal association like the Bucks County SPCA or an organization benefitting the community such as A Woman’s Place.
- Disney-themed parties with specially-designed activities and a framed individual photo or special gift
- Special guests
- Woof & Wine for pet parents
If your pup prefers spending time with people instead of other dogs, our personal daycare options provide the same benefits of daily activity and enrichment as our group daycare, but in a one-on-one situation.
Personalize your dog’s daily itinerary based on interests and energy level with customized activities to meet your pet’s unique needs. Your dog will spend the day playing with members of our staff, taking nature walks, splashing in the pool, quietly napping on a lap, or participating in a special project.
Call us today atfor information about our daycare requirements and to schedule an evaluation.