Make Your Holiday, Their Holiday Too! Trusted Pet Care for 6 Decades.
Pet parents and leading veterinarians recommend Holiday House Pet Resort & Training Center, because we offer the best dog boarding accommodations and resort amenities. Guests enjoy spacious suites with the largest outdoor individual and group play yards in the area. Each dog is provided an oversized room—where even a Great Dane has room to stretch—with cozy fleece bedding, clean bowls and fresh water, in-suite dining, and housekeeping service.
We proudly offer features and services that set Holiday House Pet Resort & Training Center apart from other area facilities:
- Family owned and operated resort set on 50 beautiful acres; owners live on site and have created a loving, comfortable place where pets feel at home.
- Laura and Randy Weis are veterinarians, giving you an extra peace of mind knowing there is a high standard of cleanliness, safety and personal care.
- Country setting—drive down our tree-lined driveway, not through an industrial park or shopping center.
- Custom activities packages tailored for every pet.
- The most play yards, including our largest play yard with the K9Grass system specifically designed for comfort and safety.
- Tour our resort—what you see here is exactly what you’ll see when you visit us!
Accommodations & Amenities
- Owned and supervised by leading veterinarians adhering to the strictest vaccine and cleaning protocols to promote healthy pets
- Expert care and attention from loving, experienced and certified staff members
- Extended staff hours to ensure proper supervision throughout your pet’s entire stay
- Safe, clean, spacious indoor suites with private outdoor elimination area
- Comfortable overnight accommodations with a raised cot and plush bedding
- Daily wellness checks and monitoring to ensure your pet is healthy and happy
- In-suite dining and fresh water
- Housekeeping services three times daily or as needed keeping to strict sanitary protocols and a clutter-free environment
- Year round climate-controlled rooms
- A complete Resort Report about your dog’s experience with us upon departure
- The most advanced safety systems
- Air handling systems for optimal health, air filtration and temperature control
- Generator backups for the unpredictable east coast weather
- Secure fencing system provides exceptional safety
- Restricted facility access for outsiders; limited only to staff members so you can trust who is around your pet
Thank you so much for the wonderful care given to our dog Jay! He looks great and is so calm. He must have had a lot of fun! Everyone I spoke to was so friendly and helpful. I will definitely recommend you to all our friends, family and fellow dog lovers.
Nutrition and Dining
We serve veterinarian-recommended premium wet and dry food that features balanced nutrition for optimal health is formulated for easy digestion. Our guests are fed twice daily or as requested. Although we highly recommend this special diet during your dog’s stay, you are welcome to provide your pet’s own food.
Extra Services / Accommodations for Special Needs Guests
Every dog is unique. At Holiday House Pet Resort & Training Center, we understand each guest may require different accommodations and care based on breed, age, personality or special needs. Please discuss any special requests with us when you make your reservation and we’ll be happy to make your pet’s stay exceptional.
- Doylestown Veterinary Hospital is on premises to provide medications and medical services as needed
I could not be happier with Holiday House. My older dog was abused by a previous owner, so I only want the best for my girl. Holiday House never failed me. It gives me great comfort to know that she is exceptionally well cared for and that there is a veterinarian on the premises. I will definitely continue coming to you, and I always recommend you to others.
Dog boarding rates start as low as 32.95/per night.
Recreation & Relaxation for Dogs
Research from the pet industry has clearly demonstrated the more activity and human interaction pets receive, the happier and healthier they are–especially when away from home. Your pet’s activities can be tailored to personal interests, level of energy, and unique needs. Ask our Reservation Specialists about our special discounted activity packages. Activities for recreation and relaxation include nature walks, supervised individual and group play, massages, tuck-in story time, and gourmet treats.
Check-out Day Grooming
Full-service grooming salon and spa offers a variety of grooming packages and spa options. Your pet can go home feeling refreshed and looking fabulous with a grooming appointment or bathing service prior to check out. Recognized as Grooming Winner in Best of Bucks and Bucks Happening List!
We remain one of the most recommended facilities by area veterinarians due to many superior qualities of our resort, including our safety record. The safety of our dog boarding guests is a top priority; therefore, we require that all pets staying with us be current on the necessary vaccinations.
Our Reservation Specialist will review these with you when making your reservation.
Call Holiday House Pet Resort & Training Center today to book your pet’s one-of-a-kind vacation at our luxury pet care facility!