Make Your Holiday, Their Holiday Too! Trusted Pet Care for 6 Decades.
Luxury Cat Condos
Cats might seem independent, but we know they need and deserve just as much love and care as dogs. Pet parents and leading veterinarians recommend Holiday House Pet Resort & Training Center because we offer special multi-level cat condos in a quiet section of our lodging facility. This setting provides a safe and relaxing environment away from our canine guests.
We proudly offer features and services that set Holiday House Pet Resort & Training Center apart from other area facilities:
- Family owned and operated resort set on 50 beautiful acres; owners live on site and have created a loving, comfortable place where pets feel at home.
- Laura and Randy Weis are veterinarians, giving you an extra peace of mind knowing there is a high standard of cleanliness, safety and personal care.
- Country setting—drive down our tree-lined driveway, not through an industrial park or shopping center
- Custom activities packages tailored for every pet.
- The most play yards, including our largest play yard with the K9Grass system specifically designed for comfort and safety.
- Tourour resort—what you see here is exactly what you’ll see when you visit us!
Accommodations & Amenities
- Owned and supervised by leading veterinarians adhering to the strictest vaccine and cleaning protocols to promote healthy pets
- Expert care and attention from loving, experienced and certified staff members
- Extended staff hours to ensure proper supervision throughout your pet’s entire stay
- Quiet lodging quarters separate from the canine guests
- Spacious private condos with an individual perch shelf and cozy bedding
- Condos are large enough to accommodate multiple cats if you’d like your cats to stay together
- Daily wellness checks and monitoring to ensure your cat is healthy and happy
- In-suite dining and fresh water
- Housekeeping services three times daily or as needed keep to strict sanitary protocols and a clutter-free, safe environment
- Year round climate-controlled rooms
- A complete Resort Report about your cat’s experience with us upon departure
- The most advanced safety systems
- Air handling systems for optimal health, air filtration and temperature control
- Generator backups for the unpredictable east coast weather
- Natural light feature provides cats with healthy natural light throughout the day
- Secure multiple doors around the cat area and resort fencing system provides exceptional safety
- Restricted facility access for outsiders; limited only to staff members so you can trust who is around your pet
Nutrition and Dining
We serve a veterinarian-recommended premium wet and dry food that features balanced nutrition for optimal health and easy digestion. Our guests are fed twice daily or as requested. Although we highly recommend this special diet during your cat’s stay, you are welcome to provide your own food.
Extra Services/Accommodations for Special Needs Guests
Every cat is unique. At Holiday House Pet Resort & Training Center, we understand each guest may require different accommodations or care based on breed, age, personality or special needs. Please discuss any special requests with us when you make your reservation and we’ll be happy to make your cat’s stay exceptional.
- Doylestown Veterinary Hospital is on premises and can provide medications and medical services as needed
Cat boarding rates start as low as 20.95/per night.
Recreation & Relaxation for Cats
Research from the pet industry and our decades of experience clearly demonstrate that the more activity and human interaction cats receive, the happier and healthier they are, especially when away from home.
Does your cat love to play or enjoy a warm lap for a cat nap? Ask about our special activities to give your cat personal time with a team member playing, exploring or cuddling. Resort activities can include climbing the cat tree, laser tag, feather wands, rocking chair cuddles, organic catnip toys or a brushing session.
Check-out Day Cat Grooming
Our full-service grooming salon and spa offers a variety of cat grooming packages and spa options. Ask about a nail trim and hair brushing for your cat before checkout.
We remain one of the most recommended facilities by area veterinarians due to many superior qualities of our resort, including our safety record. The safety of our cat boarding guests is a top priority; therefore, we require that all pets staying with us be current on the necessary vaccinations.
Our Reservation Specialist will review these with you when making your reservation.
Call Holiday House Pet Resort & Training Center today to book your cat’s custom resort experience!